Friday, February 26, 2010

New Site for youtube Following!

Wassail!

So! Where have I been all this time? I have been here, right here always! I have been lurking through youtube and I have heard your cries for return. However, my Windows blew up and my webcam is not compatible with Linux and so I am sad because of this. However, with this wonderful new thing called Podcasting (okay, not that old) I will be able to continue my work of bringing you the latest in greatest in Witchcraft and Paganism and other things that interest me for the week! I will be trying to post at least every Wednesday and I will be posting articles and such about every day to every other day, so keep a look out. I already have some awesome articles that I am already going to publish here so yay me! 

As we speak I am downloading my podcasting tools and I will get the ball rolling very quickly here for podcasting amazingness. Wouldn't it be awesome to have some interviews with your favorites? Such as PrincessAnniki? Oh yah, that would be fun indeed. I will also try to get some of my other witchy friends to get on here and we can have talks about things that we usually talk about. My friend Charity, I'm talking to you here, hun!

So! The amazing new way starts here! If I am every able to post again on youtube with videos I will be sure to so keep a look out. I will of course be posting whenever I have a new article here on my blog. I have never used this so now it will be put to some use, because it's rather dusty. 

Ta! I will be posting my promo probably tomorrow. 

Wassail and Frith!

Angus.

No comments:

Post a Comment