Sunday, March 21, 2010

Christian Witchcraft



Just a little blurb about Christian Witchcraft and an update on my life right now.

I am currently living in Spokane, WA and I am able to make videos again and to tell the truth podcasts are such a bother to make and the host I was using I had to pay more for more hours and blah bluah enuch. So, I will be making videos every Wednesday and Sunday and posting them on here and on youtube, hurrah! Next video we will be having a look into the Sabbatic Flight and the use of Flying Ointments.

Currently Reading: The Serpent Grail this is an excellent book on the grail and the Elixer of Life and the Philosopher's Stone. It follows the history of a serpent cult that apparently, through ritual, mixed human blood with snake venom to create an Elixer of Life that has been proven by science to help replicate T-cells in the human body leading to a longer life and prevents diseases.

Wassail and Frith,
Angus.

No comments:

Post a Comment