Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Resurrection of the Meadow

This is the newest book by Mister Robin Artisson. I have just finished in one sitting (it was rather short, but chock full of information)and it was very inspirational! He has this ability to throw in a lot of information in a short amount of pages, I love it. The book affirmed many ideas that I have been meditating about and has made many of his other exercises much easier to understand.

It truly was a wonderful little book and I can't suggest it enough. If you read his book Witching Way of the Hollow Hill you will notice a subtle difference in the way of his writing style and in the depth of the Sorcery entailed. As is my way I will have to read it again to plunge deeper into the writing but on the surface this book was truly a work of the Art. The poetry was symbolic and esoteric; I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment